Day 30: 10 Places I’d Like To Visit
1. The UK
4. The Vatican
6. New York
10. anything in my traveling tag
I finished the challenge :D hooray!
Day 29: 10 Wishes
1. Make my parents proud and be able to fulfill their wishes
2. Be able to buy my dream home someday
3. Find love and marry once.
4. Get involved internationally business and government wise possibly through the UN’s Business Council
5. Become a good mom
6. Have a nice swimming pool
7. Become successful enough to be a generous philanthropist
8. Save a life.
9. Never break close knit ties with my sister no matter where life takes each of us.
10. To erase any feelings of animosity and hate from me. To truly be kind to the world and the people in it without selfish motives.
Day 27: 10 Things I Wish I Could Change About Myself
1. My work ethic. Yes, I do get everything I need done, but I wish I had the kind of focus my sister does where she can accomplish a million things on her to do list in one sitting. ex: I should be finishing up my UN notes right now..but here I am..haha
2. Of course I wish I had a nicer body hahaha.
3. How easily others can affect me. I’ve gotten much better at this, but I wish it was much harder to hurt my feelings.
4. I wish I was good at doodling haha :D
5. I wish I had spent more time practicing the piano/violin back when I was still learning.
6. My judgment on little things. Haha, I am always getting myself into trouble and under parental scrutiny.
7. My economic standing. It’d be nice if my dad didn’t have to stay outside working in the 100+ degree heat everyday (or the cold in the winter) and my mom wasn’t always so exhausted from work. It’d be nice if my college education wasn’t hanging by a scholarship thread.
8. I wish I could sing well? :D
9. My inability to cook
10. My fear of speaking to people behind desks :C
Day 26: 10 Things You Love About Yourself
3. that I love to read. Oh the things I have experience, learned, and discovered through books.
4. my passion for community service/helping others
5. tendency to make extremely animated faces according to friends. It humors my friends and family :]
6. I like my hands. I’ve been told that they’re warm. They’re pretty small, smaller than my little sister’s even, but having them allows me do a lot of things like community service or take pictures to collect memories or pick someone up off the ground. I don’t know. You probably think I’m weird but I like my hands.
7. potential to do great things in the future; ie. I haven’t wrecked my life & have made some nice little accomplishments
8. my small bursts of extreme passion when I witness or learn something new that really hits a nerve
9. my empathy
10. that I know to love and cherish my family. I really really really am sad for the people that hate their parents/family members as well as the people who aren’t treated well by their families. I am so very lucky, and I’m so very glad I realize it even if I cannot grasp the vastness of their love/care for me.
Day 25: 10 Things You Do When You’re Bored
10. I don’t know really because I rarely have time to be bored. If I’m bored, I’m probably stuck doing something that I have to do.
Day 22: 10 Physical Characteristics You Look For In A Partner
1. Taller than me
2. Nice smile
3. Toned Body - arms/abs/chest
4. Has a clean look
5. Has a nice hairstyle that works for him
6. Style of dress
7. Has a voice that I find attractive
8. Captivating eyes
9. No facial piercings..just not really my thing; ear piercing is fine though, but I don’t really have a thing for ear gauges either
10. Smells nice :DDDD
Day 20: 10 Things On Your Bucket List
1. swim on a rooftop pool with an amazing view in the city
2. find the kind of love my parents have
3. travel the world
4. build my dream home
5. pay my parents back every single dollar they spent on my college education with the career that I get from it.
6. Save a child’s life
7. Scuba dive/swim with dolphins
8. live in a penthouse
9. sleep in the middle of the ocean and wake up to the sunrise at the head of the ship
10. see a shooting star
Day 19: 10 Things I Can’t Leave The House Without.
7. usually a waterbottle
8. a pen
9. hand sanitizer
10. gum if I have it
Day 18: 10 Favorite hobbies
3. Creative Writing
4. Community Service
7. Jigsaw puzzles
8. watching movies
9. doing crafts
10. making slideshows/collecting memories
1/3 older »
Day 17: 10 Things I Wanted To Be When I “Grew Up”
2. CIA agent
4. CEO of a large corporation
5. Own a line of dresses
7. Olympic Swimmer
8. Famous Author
9. Wedding Planner
10. Interior Designer
Oh nbd, just a bunch of outrageous things I never came close to accomplishing.
P.S. I think it’d be cool to experience being a bartender haha